Do you have a time management system but just don’t really use it? Do you end the day wishing you could be more productive, deliver more and stress less? iFLOW is our new approach to personal effectiveness, where Best Fit and Least Action gives you a way to rapidly realign your work systems with your personal style, producing a way of working that really works – for you. Download our FREE white paper at http://www.sfwork.com/pdf/iFLOWWhitePaper.pdf .
You can get a personal experience of iFLOW on Thursday 26 April in central London. Normally this is done in-house, but we’re running a special open iFLOW workshop where you can try it. You’re guaranteed to come away from the day with:
- - A better understanding of your existing productivity strengths
- - Ways to deploy these strengths to even greater effect
- - A fresh look at your existing time management and personal effectiveness systems using our “Universal Workflow” model
- - Knowledge about what helps your work to “FLOW” – delivering better results with less stress
- - Your own “iFLOW” systems for managing commitments, reducing prevarication and optimising productivity
- - Options for “managing upwards”: clarifying and negotiating
- - Ways to “Clear Your Inbox” and managing high levels of email Increased clarity to your purpose and priorities
- - A review your own recent progress at work, and plan for increased effectiveness in the coming day and the coming week – on both long and short term priorities.
The workshop also includes a one-to-one follow-up coaching session with the workshop leader, where you will build on the progress you’ve made since the training day and clarify your next step forward in making the very best use of your time.
All this is yours for just £299 when you book by the 26th March 2012! This includes the workshop day, with all materials, refreshments and lunch, and the follow-on coaching session with a value of £200 on its own. There’s absolutely no risk – if you aren’t fully satisfied with the results, we offer a full money-back guarantee. And we’ll deduct the cost of the workshop from any in-house iFLOW you purchase during the next 12 months.
To book your places now, call Jenny on 08453 707145 or email email@example.com and we’ll get back to you. There’s more information on our website at www.iflowtime.com. We’re delighted to answer any questions you may have so get in touch now.