We’re just back from running module 3 of the latest SF Professional certificate course, which was a real blast. The participants each pick a project to apply their SF skills, and we had updates from everyone. There were some very impressive stories, in areas such as
- Dealing with ‘initiative-itis’ (too many initiatives, not enough change) in the public sector
- An strategy awayday for a university-based multi-stakeholder group
- Using SF to lead selling conversations in the technology sector
- Designing a workshop to help business owners discover how to make the most of their assets
- Emerging learning from an upcoming coach
- Coaching L&D professionals in the financial sector
- Helping small business owners develop their operations
- Writing a book on leadership in a business school context
- Becoming an even more effective team coach in the oil/gas industry
Everyone is making great progress, and all look forward to the project review day in May. The next SF Professional course starts 31 March-1 April at Missenden Abbey near High Wycombe, Bucks. You could join us and work on your own project – from your real work – as part of your SF learning. More details at http://www.sfwork.com/jsp/index.jsp?lnk=440.
Remember the Early Bird discount rate expires on March 2, so book before then.